RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Reminder: Monthly Phone Mtg TODAY

I've updated the minutes.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/DD/Phone_3-May-2006

On the call, we decided to have additional monthly phone calls to make
more progress in the technology subgroups before scheduling another
face-to-face.  For those of you still getting started, please focus on
getting discussions going on your subgroups.

The next call will use the TM call-in number to ease the transition
between the two meetings.

Good luck to those folks finishing up the Callisto release!!

Doug