Re: [Dltk-dev] Extending the DLTK/JavaScript parser/model

On 07.06.12 09:19:34, Johan Compagner wrote:
> Like alex already told you, that is perfectly doable in DLTK
> we use it all over the place, because we have many many files on different
> scopes (so forms.xxxx reference in 1 file is pointing to an xxxxx.js file
> some where) or  on the same scope
> this can all be done by IMemberEvaluator
> with IValueCollection getTopValueCollection(ITypeInfoContext context) you
> can return the complete top value collection (so all the files combined on
> the same scope)
> and with IValueCollection valueOf(ITypeInfoContext context, Element
> member); you can tell dltk that for this element (like my forms.xxxxx
> above) that this element is really another file.
>
> See ValueCollectionFactory to create and merge IValueCollection objects.

Thanks for the hints - also to Alex. I actually tried to do that
already, but got stuck at some point. I can't remember the exact details
right now, but will retry that and come back with more concrete
problems.

Andreas

--
Andreas Pakulat squish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
froglogic GmbH - Automated UI and Web Testing

Back to the top