Re: [Dltk-dev] Does the DLTK support MultiPageEditor?

Hi weiruipeng,

You could ScriptEditor based editor and then use it from Multipage editor.
I've attach example I've just created. Included editor embed Tcl Editor
and provide tree pages.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.

Hi all:
I only find the ScriptEditor ,which is a singlePage Editor,in DLTK.Now i want to implement a multiPageEditor,which contains a GUI page Editor. Does the DLTK support MultiPageEditor?If not,How should I do? 2008-07-16