From: "Johan Compagner" <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:54:54 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] Re: script editor syntax coloring..

They are not really common those are specific to our ide (servoy) this
could be solved if we could contribute through an extention keywords
with defaul colors that users then could override if needed.

Or the end users can just create a list of keywords and there colors
on there own (but then it will also be nice that a plugin can
contribute, set a preference)