[Dltk-dev] bug #239707 discussion

Hi All,

I would like to discuss possible solutions to the bug #239707

There are two solutions I can see now, the first is breaking the API the other - is not:

1. Introduce new extension point: ISourceModuleProblemFinder that will be responsible
for re-parsing a source module being reconciled. Implementing extension class will accept
IProblemRequestor (which should be un-deprecated) for reporting on found problems.

2. Use dirty hack, like this: http://pastebin.com/mf22397e

In addition, I think this bug should be solved ASAP, since reconciler does not work properly.

What are your comments?

--
Michael

Back to the top