[Dltk-dev] Open method action for functional languages

Hi all,

One important feature for functional languages developers like TCL and PHP is the Open Method action (equivalent to Open Type feature or as we all know it - Ctrl+Shift+T).

I have submitted a patch in Bugzilla https://bugs.eclipse.org/239470 for this issue. It is basically a different action and dialog than open type and doesn’t affect anyone who does not bind a command to this action.

Roy Ganor

Back to the top