Re: [Dltk-dev] Re: The timeout in the DbgpDebuggingEngineCommunicator.communicate()

Hi Johan,

Johan Compagner wrote:
i guess the better code would be this:

            long endTime = 0;
            if (timeout > 0) {
                endTime = System.currentTimeMillis() + timeout;
            }
            while (!terminated && !map.containsKey(key)) {
                long current = System.currentTimeMillis();
                if (endTime != 0 && current >= endTime) {
                    break;
                }
                if (endTime == 0)
                    wait();
                else
                    wait(endTime - current);
            }

 Then it really waits for ever if timeout == 0
else it will wait until the endTime which is current time + timeout.
Yes, please commit your code.
The problem is that this still doesnt fix my problem :)
Can i make a preference of that timeout? That i can then set in my plugin_customization.ini?
May be we can just increase the timeout to about 1 hour for now? I have committed that line.

Alex

Back to the top