Re: [Dltk-dev] script log debug view

Hi Jae,

I am working on some bugfixing/improvements related to the debugger.
At the moment I don't know if the planned improvements correlate to the remote debugging breakpoints, but it could be possible.

The previous version of log viewer was difficult to use, so I started improving it. Thanks for continuing improvements. Now I have added font change listener.

Regards,
Alex

Jae Gangemi wrote:

the new log viewer is great! major props to whomever did that work! now someone needs to make a cool icon for it, the default does it no justice.

i added an entry for the text viewer font in the 'Colors and Fonts' theme/preference category so the user can control the setting. however, i can't figure out how to listen for the property change event that should be fired if the user changes the font setting. i tried adding a listener to both add listener methods exposed in the super class, but the methods never fired. any ideas?

i also moved added a category to the view definition so it appears under 'Dynamic Languages' since i always look there first (and then realize it's in Other). it'd be really great it could appear in the 'Show View' drop down when in the debug perspective, but i'm not sure how to do that either. i tried adding an org.eclipse.debug.ui.contextViewBindings extension, but that didn't work and it doesn't look like the perspective factory does it either at perspective creation time.

--
-jae