[Dltk-dev] getting an ISourceModule in my own project (IOpenable)

I want to call IOpenable.makeConsistent() myself.
because we notice if there is a file changed from underneath eclipse.
here are no markers created, the editor doesnt even see them when you then just open the script editor of that file (which is i think a bug in dltk)
But the problem is we are listening to file changes to make everything consistent. But that code is programmed if there are error markers
dont do anything..  Because then we also need to parse the file completely and check for errors ourself.

So what i want to do is just call makeConsistent and then test on markers.. But how do i get an implementation of ISourceModule?
The interface is public and not internal but the rest seems to be.. :(

Or should/can we fix this in dltk itself so that it does "compile/check" the files constantly?
(or is there already something like that that i miss?)

johan

Back to the top