From: "Michael Spector" <spektom@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2008 10:10:55 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] Search method local elements

Hi All,

Currently DLTK search mechanism doesn't support searching elements
which are declared inside of method/function.
This is pretty usual case in PHP, for instance, you can write the following:

<?php
function foo() {
   function bar() {
      print "OK\n";
   }
}

bar(); // Fatal Error: Call to undefined function bar()
foo();
bar(); // prints OK

?>

The same regarding classes, which are declared inside of function/method.

Attached is a patch, that allows to continue searching for local declarations.
Please review it, and say your word about it. If nobody has any
objections - I'll commit it.

Thanks!

--
Michael