[Dltk-dev] problem with forum registration

http://www.eclipsedltk.org/forum

I did try to register at the forum. Activation mail is send, the one time login works, but after entering a new password and pressing submit there is an error.

Access denied
You are not authorized to access this page.

I did try with two different email accounts, two different account names and two different browsers (firefox & opera).

Sorry for posting this on this list, but I couldn`t find a contact mail anywhere else.

Back to the top