[dataspaceconnector-dev] Javadoc

Hi.

I am studying the EDC and I followed the instructions from this site: https://github.com/eclipse-dataspaceconnector/DataSpaceConnector

The command "./gradlew clean build" failed with me because I didn't have the javadoc installed.

image.png

I am using the following:
- OpenJDK 11.0.16 (2022-07-09);
- Ubuntu (W2SL);

I installed the javadoc with "sudo apt install openjdk-11-jdk-headless" and it worked fine.

I noticed, googleing this subject, that some people doesn't have the javadoc installed and with new versions of the JDK, the Javadoc is now bundled.

Just a suggestion:
- Maybe to put a note on the site regarding the need of having javadoc installed.

Regards

PJC

Back to the top