[dataspace-wg] Eclipse Dataspace Working Group Elections - Announcing Committer Member Representatives

Dear All,

The nomination period for the Committer Member seats on the Steering, Specification,and Technical Advisory Committees closed on Monday, July 15, 2024.

The nomination received before the end of business on Monday was from Markus Spiekermann for the Steering and Technical Advisory Committees.  As such Markus is acclaimed into those seats.  We are currently working to onboard Markus and determine the date he will assume office.

Unfortunately we did not receive any nominations for the Specification Committee seat before the nomination period ended. Typically this would mean the seat would remain vacant. As there is now interest in the seat, the Eclipse Foundation asks the Steering Committee to propose a new date to hold a new election for the Committer Member representative for the Specification Committee.

As a reminder, one must first be an Eclipse Committer on a project within the purview of the Eclipse Dataspace Working Group in order to be nominated/self nominated.

Best Regards,

Zahra

--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Process Lead | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.