[dataspace-wg] Submit a talk for OCX 2024

Dear Dataspace Working Group colleagues,

I am thrilled to announce the upcoming Open Community Experience (OCX) 2024, set to take place in Mainz, Germany from 22-24 October! This flagship event is a gathering of our vibrant communities, offering a rich program of tutorials, sessions, and invaluable networking opportunities. As valued members of the Eclipse Foundation community, I would like to invite you to participate and make OCX an unforgettable experience.

The call for Papers is Now Open! We're currently accepting submissions for the general conference and our collocated events. The main OCX tracks include some relevant aspects for us such as Embedded, IoT and Edge and Open Technologies. Moreover, the Open Community for Automotive features a dedicated track on Data Sharing and Data Spaces for Automotive.

Submit your proposal now and be part of shaping the OCX 2024 agenda. Here are the submission deadlines:

  • Early bird: 31 May 2024
  • Final deadline: 10 June 2024

On October 22nd the event will also host the 4th Eclipse Security, Artificial Intelligence, Architecture,and Modelling (eSAAM) 2024 Conference on DATA SPACES. This is a research-oriented conference fully dedicated to Data Spaces. Please find more information about the programme and the Call for papers here. The deadlines as slightly different in this case. The final data for submissions is May 12th 2024.

The conference will also feature several collocated events focused on Java, and the Eclipse IDE. The last one recycles the EclipseCon name but will be strictly focused on developer tools and modelling.
Conference attendees will be able to catch sessions from any of the main OCX tracks and co-located events with a single pass.

Should you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to assist you in this.

I hope you will submit a talk or at least attend!

Best regards,

Javier Valiño
DataSpaces Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
+34 687 442 681 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Back to the top