[dataspace-wg] Welcome Gaia-X to the Eclipse Dataspace Working Group

Dear all,

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Gaia-X European Association for Data and Cloud AISBL as a new members of the EDWG.  Gaia-X joins the Eclipse Dataspace Working Group as a Strategic Member.

We are delighted to have you on board and look forward to your future support and participation.

Best Regards,

Javier Valiño
DataSpaces Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
+34 687 442 681 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Back to the top