Re: [data-dev] Uploading TCK Distribution to download.eclipse.org

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I have opened a ticket here: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/4590
Upon further investigation I think the most likely issue is that since this is a new repository the command `mkdir -p /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/ee4j/data/jakartaee11/staged/eftl/`
Is attempting to create `/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/ee4j/data` which the SSH agent might not have permission to access.
Likely, the other specs don't have this issue since the root project directory for them already exists.

Hopefully, the ticket will get this resolved soon,
Kyle Jon Aure