Re: [data-dev] Postone today meeting to next week?

Thank you, Nathan.

My wrong on Super earlier; I will not repeat it in the future.

The release is excellent; please, let´s do it. Indeed, we need to do it more often. That is the beauty of continuous delivery.

We increased a lot; it is time for a new version and more community review.

The metamodel is the one that I need super help on; I read the Jakarta Persistence, and I still have some questions, mainly in the bootstrap.

Do you mind if you have a meeting next week? I will put the questions in the Draft PR and try my best to solve the majority of async, however, I would like to block this time.

Just 1 hour before a meeting starts is much too close to the meeting time to have a discussion of whether to reschedule.  In the future, this should be discussed much further in advance.  Also note that for many of us in the Americas, the email about rescheduling went out at 6:59 AM and the Jakarta Data meeting is at 8 AM, so many of us are logging on first thing and joining the meeting, not reading all of our emails first.  I started up the meeting for all of those who did attend, which was smaller than usual.  We discussed M1, which we agreed to move forward with.  We also discussed a separate pull on the metamodel that will need more work/discussion/clarification if we want changes there, and agreed that can happen post M1.

If you would like to have another meeting next week, that is fine.  If so, please make sure to get it onto the calendar and send out an email officially confirming it.

Hey everyone, by schedule,  we have meeting today.   Can we postpone it to next week, same time at Wednesday? So we could use that time for final adjustments at the milestone. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

--

Thanks a lot,

Twitter | Linkedin | Youtube

Back to the top