[data-dev] Announcing Jakarta Data 1.0.0-B3

Dear Jakarta EE Community,

We are excited to announce the release of Jakarta Data 1.0.0-B3, a significant milestone in our journey towards providing a seamless and efficient data processing experience within the Jakarta EE ecosystem. This release primarily focuses on enhancing the documentation, including JavaDoc and Specifications, to offer comprehensive insights into the expected behavior and improved interoperability with other Jakarta EE specifications such as CDI, JPA, NoSQL, and Bean Validation.

We want to thank the Jakarta EE community for their valuable contributions, feedback, and support in making this release possible. Your active participation has been crucial in shaping Jakarta Data into a robust and user-friendly data processing library.

We encourage all developers, contributors, and users to try out Jakarta Data 1.0.0-b3 and share your feedback. Your insights are vital as we strive to continuously improve and refine Jakarta Data to meet your evolving needs.

https://github.com/jakartaee/data

Thank you for your ongoing support and dedication to the Jakarta EE ecosystem. Together, we look forward to a future of enhanced data processing capabilities and seamless integration with Jakarta EE specifications.

https://jakarta.ee/specifications/data/1.0/

--

Thanks a lot,

Twitter | Linkedin | Youtube