[data-dev] JPA specialization [Proposal]

Hey everyone, I created this proposal to discuss having a JPA specialization; this way, we can split more what JPA can do on this subdomain.

Some specialization is already in the market, such as Spring, Micronaut, and Quarkus.

So, we can keep the CrudRepository more "pure" and put JTA, transactions, JPQL, and SQL on this subdomain.

@JPARepository (dataStore="JNDI-REFERENCE")
public interface Airport extends JpaCrudRepository<AirPlane, Id>{
}

Ref: https://github.com/jakartaee/data/pull/140
--

Thanks a lot,