[data-dev] Next topics meetings [November 2]

Hello everyone, how are you?

It is perfect to come back after one entire month of conferences.

Of course, glad to see many of you.

For the following meetings, I put the topics on our meeting notes to discuss:

Please, feel free to comment, add and give feedback on those.

The latest topic that I would include is about releasing a milestone version

It will give more opportunity/space to run implementation besides enhancing the documentation and test about what we already have.

--
Otávio Santana

Back to the top