[data-dev] @Column Annotation in Jakarta Data

Folks:

I noticed on the Jakarta Data GitHub repository that there is no @Column annotation defined yet.

I compared the corresponding @Column annotations on the NoSQL and Persistence repositories and there are slight differences in the @Target annotation and there are additional declared methods in the Persistence version of @Column for RDBMS.

Question: how do we proceed in creating a Jakarta Data version of the @Column annotation to satisfy both the NoSQL and Persistence versions.  I can, for example, start by creating a basic annotation and we can proceed from there.

Thoughts?

All the best,

Mike.

--
Code, TestWrite, Cycle, Run, Drink, Sleep ... Repeat
Lead Java Queue Editor, InfoQ

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

Back to the top