I’ve just joined some days ago.

Can you include me in the next meetings please?

Best regards.

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 at 13:10 Graeme Rocher <graeme.rocher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry couldn't make this one. Will try next week.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 5:36 PM Nathan Rauh <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here are the minutes from today’s meeting.

I’ll look into adding both the links to the minutes as well as the links to the Jakarta EE calendar to the project readme so that it shows up on the main page for the Jakarta Data git repo to make it easier to find them in the future.

From: Michael Redlich <mpredli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 10:09 AM
To: Nathan Rauh <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Link to Meeting Minutes

Hey Nathan: I would appreciate it if you would send me the link to the meeting minutes.   I can't seem to find them in older emails, etc. One suggestion would be to have the link to the minutes in the calendar entries.   What do you think?

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hey Nathan:

I would appreciate it if you would send me the link to the meeting minutes.  I can't seem to find them in older emails, etc.

One suggestion would be to have the link to the minutes in the calendar entries.  What do you think?

All the best,

Mike.

--

Code, TestWrite, Cycle, Run, Drink, Sleep ... Repeat

Director, Garden State JUG

Lead Java Queue Editor, InfoQ

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

Graeme Rocher