Re: [data-dev] Initial meeting for Jakarta Data

Sorry can’t make it. On vacation until the 1st

On Fri, 26 Aug 2022 at 15:50, Nathan Rauh <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With 8 responses in, the following time was available for everyone (next closest was 5 out of 8),

Tuesday, August 30th from 8-9 AM US Central Daylight Time

If someone knows of any official Jakarta web conference info to use instead for individual specifications, that would be ideal and we can switch to that, but with this being just 4 days away, I went ahead and scheduled one using my employer’s web conferencing for now,

https://ibm.webex.com/ibm/j.php?MTID=mc7cb8477907454f6eee1d18f20acf916

From: data-dev <data-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nathan Rauh <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 2:12 PM
To: data-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <data-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [data-dev] Trying out the list and setting up an initial meeting

Hi everyone! Now that the mailing list and repository for Jakarta Data are created, I thought I’d give the list a try and see if we can all find a time for an initial meeting for starting off specification work. (Just in case anyone is wondering,

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi everyone!

Now that the mailing list and repository for Jakarta Data are created, I thought I’d give the list a try and see if we can all find a time for an initial meeting for starting off specification work.  (Just in case anyone is wondering, yes, I did check with Otávio before sending this)

I’m unsure what the standard approach is for Jakarta, but some Microprofile specs have used Doodle for identifying the best time, so I’ve created a poll there with an assortment of various one-hour time slots across the next couple of weeks, excluding the US Labor day weekend.  Select all that might work for you and we’ll see if we can get all of the committers together for a web conference.