Re: [dash-dev] Maven Repository at Eclipse

At Eclipse, Milestones don't stay around forever.  We could deploy them to a release, but in general they aren't long term artifacts at eclipse.

The tools like FindBugs, CheckStyle, Tycho itself, JavaDoc, and standard plugins are used by the builds themselves.   Plus there are going to be coming some specific Maven plugins for eclispe related items. (i.e signing etc).

And the settings.xml for the hudson user will need to have the mirror statement set to pull from the maven.eclipse.org repo instead.