[dash-dev] does new hudson have access to the internet?

hey,

I'm just migrating PDT job to new Hudson, so forgive me this noob question.

Does new hudson host have access to the internet?

as part of our build, we're downlading http://jflex.de/jflex-1.4.1.zip
but now log says:
[get] To: /tmp/PDT_JFlex_files/jflex-1.4.1.zip
[get] Error getting http://jflex.de/jflex-1.4.1.zip to /tmp/PDT_JFlex_files/jflex-1.4.1.zip
...: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

and on another note, I cannot ssh to hudson.eclipse.org (e.g. from build.eclipse.org), to check by myself, but that's for my own safety I guess? :-)

thanks!

Jacek

Back to the top