Re: [dash-dev] Are there any changes required for getting the build running on hudson.eclipse.org?

On Aug 27, 2010, at 1:21 AM, David Carver wrote:

You will need to override the properties in your build.properties file, or pass them in correctly.  You may also need to select for you job a Specific JDK to use instead of the default.

I did that already. Now I am having
-timestamp:
     [echo] 01:44:11
   [p2.dir] /opt/public/common/ibm-java2-ppc-50/jre/bin/java: /opt/public/common/ibm-java2-ppc-50/jre/bin/java: cannot execute binary file

Do you have any idea what I should override this time? Or is it hardcoded somewhere?

Best to open a bug report with your job on against the Hudson server, and work with the Webmasters to help resolve issues.

I already have the bug opened.

Dave