[dash-dev] Re: VTP builds are broken

== Permissions ==

Ask webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx via a bugzilla assigned to them. If you're a committer, you should be able to get:

a) full shell access to log into build.eclipse.org or dev.eclipse.org
b) jar signer priviledges
c) write permissions under /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org and /home/data/httpd/archive.eclipse.org for your project.

You already have admin rights for the vtp job on build.eclipse. Log in as tegilman here:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-voicetools-nightly/

Generally you can't rename jobs, but you can ask for them to be renamed. (The job above is the only one I can see for "voicetools" or "vtp". Must have already been renamed for you?)

== Deployment ==

You can clone/edit the PHP code used by sites like VE or GEF [1], [2] and search into the contents of directories on download.eclipse.org from scripts on www.eclipse.org. Or you can generate PHP which will simply index directories [3].

[1]http://www.eclipse.org/vep/downloads/
[2]http://www.eclipse.org/gef/downloads/
[3]http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ve/downloads/drops/1.4.0/R200909301124/

Beyond that, YMWV.