Re: [dash-dev] Twitter plugin now missing from Hudson?

Yes, several were disabled to try and help bring some stability to Hudson because of the 500 errors.  We wanted to eliminate any possible plugin causes.

We will re-enable plugins after Helios is out, and after we look at moving the Master server to one of the new build machines (probably build2).

Dave