Re: [dash-dev] wrong build order

Hi Christian,

this seems to work for me as well :-)

I also tried several stuff to force the use of a 3.6 basebuilder branch
e.g. with "basebuilderBranch=R36_RC1" in build.properties or using a
build.xml analog to
(http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Getting_Started/Build_In_Hudson/Ant_Job_Distributed),
without success. So I have to stick to your solution. Thank you very much!

greetx, Stefan