[dash-dev] Running Athena on Build2

For those that are using the common build infrastructure, I've created a page that describes the necessary configuration options you need to do to get things working on either the master or slave machines.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Getting_Started/Build_In_Hudson/Ant_Job_Distributed

Note, that you may need to use test instead of the prefered testLocal when running on build2. There seems to be a communication time out problem between hudson and the slave when using testLocal. I'll open a separate bug for this issue later.

Feel free to update the page as necessary.

Dave

Back to the top