Re: [dash-dev] Find Bugs and SWTBot status

I'll be there in spirit guys. David, re: FindBugs as separate job I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense as you only need source. Still, I think I'll hold off and see what we come up with for an integrated approach. Having SWTBot and FindBugs would be a major win on software quality for me at least. With the new hardware (I'm assuming that hudson gets some of that) I won't even feel that guilty about throwing a bunch of UI tests up there.

cheers,

Miles