Re: [dash-dev] Including Orbit Bundles in generated update site

Beyond the map file to fetch them so they're available at build/test time, you will also want to set this property in your build.properties in order to package up the jars into your resulting update site:

packageFeaturesIncludedBinaries=true

(that property turns on the PDE runPackager property)

For more tips, tricks, and news on the development of Athena, see the N&N page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Athena_Progress_Report