Re: [dash-dev] Including Orbit Bundles in generated update site

Hi Wayne,

I've been using entries like these in my map file. Works for me (but
my builds are pde based).

plugin@org.easymock,2.4.0=GET,http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20090529135407/bundles/org.easymock_2.4.0.v20090202-0900.jar

Elias.