Re: [dash-dev] SVN based Athena build debugging

Guess where we copied from :-). I guess the real problem is that
UFaceKit is not structured like your project because I don't have a
trunk-Folder for every project but "trunk" (named bundles) at the root
of repository (So it is much more structured in a CVS like way).

Our wild guess is that this make the map-File to fail though it is
strange because from a checkout point of view it should not matter how
the directory is named.

See https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/eclipse/org.eclipse.ufacekit/

Tom