[dash-dev] Re: Hudson problems

I don't think Hudson has rights to do the copying itself. There is a separate promotion script that can be run through a Cron job to do the promotion, or you need to promote the build yourself manually.

I've copied the Dash-Dev mailing list as others can help you get this working.

Dave

Christian Saad wrote:

Hi David,

I’m responsible for the release of the Java Workflow Tooling (JWT) suite. We’d like to use the Hudson integration system but I ran into a few problems setting up the automatic build. Running the build script from command line works without problems but called through Hudson it is not able to copy the resulting update site to the web server probably to a problem with write permissions:

/shared/technology/jwt/builder/createUpdateSite.xml:44: Unable to delete file /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/technology/jwt/integration-update-site/site.xml

I experimented a bit with the settings of the build and unfortunately managed to remove myself from its admin list :(

It would be great if you could help us with these issues.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Christian

Back to the top