Re: [dali-dev] Project creation listener

For Dali we should just use Project Facet listener.

Biggest issue is that there don't seem to be a way to provide additional UI for a facet. Dali team, do you know of any way of a jpaPlatform/facet to provide additional UI for setup/teardown of the JPA facet ?

/max
Hi,
I am working udner Hibernate platform for Dali and need to create additional files when project created.
What is the proper place where can I do the work?

Thanks

Back to the top