Re: [cu-dev] : Re: : Release Review Successful!
  • From: Nathan Rauh <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 15:17:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=us.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=us.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=us.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=cfFA0MvNg5EO+H7/9aTUblHUxmsMNdzTDFyDIJlaCi8=; b=m6LNqQQtBmdG5EJLyqlTEKOKGvjzvC/9nFlE3W9dSBS33tTiaWvKqrT7gk/gsO8enMOgztAMfuGmtV+H6gRaTLZlDsKoIXnWQbexkeBa6uBMlzCa1T7Fb5dvn32G71T1MZkmnACvjHqC/HC14S0CrhdWemdSbD+6tef4Ua5dd48nohEdbLPH5EF1iWBCg2cg2hxRqgu1d/ZuqCR21tPjYxr28SDijmLjh8t1fGVN0k7feHz8fS44Mo3DD+Ok+Rr0buuB1I5YDtdjh2Jsb16wF39GgW5RUdRaXgqdBysgnzSV1+FLTffmuctyQWGqvI4zzOlBqbGtphzYB8BsZs0f9g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Y5ZQexu0tNeeHDyCqLJ7QNyZ8D6nwqgNfAvJnB4WpoXox3SrBRpEuH4pGtbRBTbf8mcBiwkvtfVXE+nkiUUoH8lhCmanQsthH9EJr6zGYUiiFNWwnZ0e3Pohdf5T+Bpz93GOoknQgsFYHGDFfO2la+mtZfA1kGMJQi1YNF3XLBTKbkJCxEhM9bIklu/kfKvzru037qe8hI0o9xRPoGM56WaqdnAKp0XivRmgXINi0cMmSiVQqGWO52EAjO+cT9OmXnWhxZ1QLOrb6bqqB14hDc0uS+8mH167Ab9VjVU2U2AO7V0HQ2+NJZYdjtC0Ly1hcXRGY61G39zpRQpugrtutw==

Thanks everyone for getting this released!

It seems I was looking at one of the wrong Maven links before.  The one that wasn’t initially working was a separate site that indexes into Maven.  (It looks like it did eventually update as well and now also shows 3.0.0).  Open Liberty builds are obtaining both the api jar and tck jar from maven now instead of staging, and everything is still building and running cleanly, so the artifacts look good.