Re: [cu-dev] TCK re-spin needed and Jenkins job does not appear to be overwriting promoted
  • From: Nathan Rauh <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 18:10:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=us.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=us.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=us.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=dMV5uOXuzjQb5wLojyyiMA9wc8TdHW+kuX6uaVd1dzM=; b=dQCcX3VaXuF/InOMOMJeeDXhkWWUbSRQLf5loRo1aRFAOYXZ4I5R3xJmQR8rOZ9QQxjlB2v5HpjV1hmQOa0wXJWCW8DI7AtiGujR4T9UBJmsCTgRkeLyVcUX5Q8BMvBrAod5uqeOHjAvXNfD4DZdtGc97lylCHzJHa66LrXvVUUpjVVy5bM+GnuRhB8jLbrv32V2XRxkGf0rDuI/q/e0OiCUmTNRv41bUovdwPAUaOIXFiTvgSK+tgcmGPQ7ceSmvN7jwg39kWwSIHeUHURXo5xpVHH5Lkk1XXlxJRPWlYiDg7pPE9Q8DLcIyY6e6LzrIxkzo8GFWBrxgoNrPfAs+Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=CGfu9K+hSn3cgtuWaug3kw5I8ht9oUr7eEqbodEQanEt4e4H7KbxfgZfqHEMjVvS+0tQgyCSpXnD8RBcqrtZga699bni1QZv4M5kjgSWhbOtElbTxAAjCAc/6gWpMdNexAU79KIYVaUsFK+ntCnBDPimUcU3R3BOFl8sIbrzYVth2f10Nz0J9NRkq21V+C7MnhtU11FSiNBMJQ2KNuw03yEkqfwpHDkCV3DPKAcsiuIU8AqJnr6ne/PZfivqGu0jecBmI8NC3h/lR9GpQzjqRS0iQh6bsHvmk8vX7faJHVKO6f5dfNRNodhipL+GcTZYYfk/AprbtLs16/z8CnLXcA==

Petr, if there are other TCK issues that you were going to open, it would be good to get them open and looked at right.  We came very close to requesting spec approval this morning and would have done so if it weren’t for the Open Liberty publish of the results getting hung up.  Even after this latest one, we’ve already started to prepare the next attempt at running and publishing, and we shouldn’t be doing that if you will be opening other issues.  Also, we need to consider what this will mean for EE 10.  My understanding is that if we don’t  request spec approval in the next few days, then we have missed EE 10.