I've also just raised an issue for enabling the github pages: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1205

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 7:12 PM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah just tried I can’t create the cu directory either. I’ll raise a ticket on gitlab.

From: cu-dev <cu-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of arjan tijms
Sent: 25 April 2022 18:08
To: cu developer discussions <cu-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cu-dev] Gitlab issue for uploads

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 5:20 PM Nathan Rauh <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Staging to the Concurrency project is fine with me.  To report the TCK results, we just need to list a link to staging somewhere (and the SHA).

What exactly is the "staging in the concurrency project" location?

I tried:

ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null genie.cu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mkdir /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/ee4j/concurrency

But that results in:

mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/ee4j/concurrency’: Permission denied

Some of the existing projects in /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/ee4j/ indeed dit put their TCKs there.

To report the TCK results, we just need to list a link to staging somewhere (and the SHA).

That one can be done at the GlassFish project or in the Concurrency RI project. See e.g. https://glassfish.org/certifications/jakarta-concurrency/2.0/TCK-Results

 For the Open Liberty results I guess Concurrency RI would be best.

Kind regards,

Arjan Tijms