From:   "Scott Marlow" <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "Nathan Rauh" <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:     "cu developer discussions" <cu-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   11/05/2021 03:24 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [cu-dev] Collecting and tracking
Concurrency 3.0 TCK scenarios and a question on EJB

On 11/5/21 4:03 PM, Nathan Rauh wrote: Scott, Thanks - I added items to
the list for signature tests for all of the new classes that we added and
the 3 existing classes to which we added new methods.
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd