Re: [cu-dev] Thoughts on attempting to move Jakarta Concurrency into Web Profile.
  • From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 08:07:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=payara.fish; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=payara.fish; dkim=pass header.d=payara.fish; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=RwfhxD8tkvsvkPChPj6ct+qEMpmoSkqM7G2iqB9yuF0=; b=J3xLAlcldMSztiHrg/tqo/TLfEgCxiG+U2zgz37a/bV5PpAl0ybn074i6BWwGhaXbMbKEDyl0cqSKkXTbqpjXQtMRvrdfKOIUTArspF3d8YRpHj2cpeW1/Mekk3CegiHcFr1Y2XtmOKWO8vTsjlRbOaAcBZkUddTzBNoIGDTg4ynDGM0kZS6X7QdFoGAmVYSeGAZ4mYu6wBx7cZ4+jBF/FSY63W1qhiiDebTbyAg1Rr5wSUFhpVtr/fLsDxXLb55bp8fawV6O73ZiOQrphhkpw+e4kNhM/tCM6AK58ua0zEYL92wKuwhMuWS+s1v5t2mGzLsWlQ/p9K1lA7jG6J4HQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=gHIdWJl6QYp1IeYrRSX4+Jb2kDwplR56hVfZrjQ0e/GOLCtqCNms0CIyUKjjPHDljRG6pT+nQ8U43wG3dymbaeVfe47Oxi/FY7G59dZx+RudHB72Pk96Q+M+SCIAf7c7T6SeTB82g12vsNi1KY1WEQwsLN2Uu/l4e8L4Of21kyfuMeZ4StWzNI5SLYEfoUcbs36FC7bRIVd0DDN72R9zo+LG8MzwwSH4WjZUxNBHbiTSx5dqNmQUTZslrX78ANpzRy5uV7i2xd2Mt2GYDfBfOToEJUsWZ+bzBpaRswv/Y7O91YpNHSueVDzIbGxP6d9AjKdi/MtiWiFCk4dmwwIO4A==

Hi Nathan,

The release plan is currently open for review Jakarta Concurrency 3.0 Plan Review by smillidge · Pull Request #368 · jakartaee/specifications (github.com) I still think we can continue work before the formal vote on the release plan.

Steve