Re: [cosmos-dev] Resource Modeling meeting canceled tomorrow

David,
FYI, I'm not available at all this week.

Regards,
Mark

Mark W Johnson
Advanced Technology, Tivoli CTO's Office
CMDB Federation, OVF, and ARM standards
IBM
512-838-0496 (office)
512-699-9105 (cell)
Mark Johnson/Austin/IBM
mwj@xxxxxxxxxx

David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/17/2008 14:38

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Resource Modeling meeting canceled tomorrow

Since there is no set of established post 1.0 RM workitems, and we are working with a smaller team now, and no pressing matters, we will cancel tomorrow's Resource Modeling meeting.  Originally we thought about talking about the reconciliation taxonomy at the RM call, but instead will put that on the Wednesday arch call agenda.

Let me know if this is a problem for anyone.

David

---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224