[cosmos-dev] Resource models

Hi Cosmonauts,

In tomorrow's OASIS SDD call I will be discussing SDD alignment with existing resource models such as CIM.  I suspect that the approach here will spill over into our SDD runtime implementation which will result in the need to provide an SDD/CIM interface.  There may be other resource models which will also need an SDD interface like CML.  Are there other models we need to take into account as well?

In addition to going over this on the OASIS call, I would like to discuss the issue with COSMOS  so I can get feedback in multiple forums.  This will be one of the more challenging aspects of the SDD work both in terms of the schema/specification and the SDD runtime implementation so I'd like to make sure we get it right.

Look for a meeting from me on the subject in the next couple of days to tee this up.

Now, for the main impetus for this note tonight ... **If you participate on the OASIS SDD TC, I encourage you to attend tomorrow's call to offer feedback on the direction I'm taking.

Thanks,
-Jason

Back to the top