From: "Devine, John T" <John.Devine@xxxxxx>
To: "Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "Cai, Qing" <Qing.Cai@xxxxxx>, "Kusnirik, Pamela" <Pamela.Kusnirik@xxxxxx>
Date: 10/28/2008 09:23 AM
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Review of COSMOS developers guide.

I’ve finished my review of the developers guide dated 10-21 and found at  http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Architecture_Meetings#Architecture_.28All_Components.29, and to my eyes it looks to be in very good shape.

Pam had concerns about some of the Axis2 references, but since we do have approval for a subset of axis2, and the references are to either Axis2 as an entity or specific directories that would be present even when strictly following our install procedures.

One minor anomaly I did notice was that we have several SLM definitions in the glossary, but make no mention of SML anywhere else in the developers guide.    Unless we intend to add content relevant to SML to this guide they should be removed.

Jack Devine