[cosmos-dev] ME/Change Analyzer conference call

Brad, Mark M. and I will be conferencing tomorrow to work out strategy and get status with regard to the JAXB replacement of Tuscany within the Change Analyzer code.  If anyone else is interesting in participating, I'm including the call in information below.  Call will start at 2 PM EST and last approx 30 minutes.  This is really just a chance for us to get caught up on the changes that have been made, and to divvy up the remaining work.  We also need to determine when and how we are going to get these changes pushed into the COSMOS repo at head.

SAS Number: x40000
Toll Free Dial-In Number (US & Canada): (888) 682-4285
US Toll and International Dial-in Number: (973) 368-0695

Conference code: 6544578424

Thanks,
-Merri

Merri Jensen