From: Kusnirik, Pamela
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:39 PM
To: Mohsin, Jimmy
Cc: Hunt, Adriane L; Cai, Qing
Subject: Developer's Guide Review

Hi Jimmy,

Could you forward this on to the COSMOS team like you did the other guides?

Thanks,

Pam

---

Attached is the latest draft of the Developer’s Guide. Please provide your comments/feedback as soon as possible. Note that specific feedback is required in text that I’ve tagged in red. Also note that grammatical changes for this guide are still ongoing; I wanted to get this out for as many technical reviews as possible before the doc deadline.

Thanks,

Pam

<<DevGuide_10-21.zip>>

Pam Kusnirik