From: Kusnirik, Pamela
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 10:17 PM
To: Mohsin, Jimmy
Cc: Hunt, Adriane L; Cai, Qing
Subject: Latest Installation Guide/User Guide Drafts for Team Review

Attached are the most recent User Guide and Installation Guide drafts. Please provide your comments ASAP so I can meet the deadline for these guides.

User Guide

Outstanding issues: text is tagged in red. Mark and Jack, please carefully review these tagged portions of the guide.

Installation Guide:

I need clarification on how to handle the Axis2 issue. After speaking with Jimmy, he recommended to flag the portions of the guide that I have questions about, so the text reads correctly (and is legal!). Text that needs feedback is tagged in red.

Bug 219156 has been updated with my comments about the remainder of outstanding issues for this guide. Hubert, Sheldon, Ruth, Srinivas (or Jimmy), the QA team, and the DV team are specifically mentioned as needing to provide input. I’ve noted in the most recent comments where everyone’s feedback is required.

The Developer Guide and Release Notes will be provided later in the week.

Thanks,

Pam

<<UserGuide_10-20.zip>> <<InstallGuide_10-20.zip>>

Pam Kusnirik

CA

Senior Technical Writer - IPS

Tel: +1 609 583 9341