[cosmos-dev] ME meeting canceled

Hi folks,

I've heard from several team members offline that they will not be able to attend today's ME call.  I know progress is being made in various areas including but not limited to

1)      SDD builds are now running
2)      Rules for the build time generator's aggregator component are in active development
3)      JAXB work as a replacement for Tuscany in the change analyzer is in active development
4)      Refinement of design for the change resolver and hooking that in with P2 is in active development

If there is anything urgent that cannot wait until next week let me know and I'll work to get an alternative time setup for us this week, otherwise we will meet next week.

Cheers,
-Jason

Back to the top