[cosmos-dev] Re: Axis2 additional files...

We discussed this at the Community Call today. There are two additional files that we need to open IPZillas for, but other projects have already had those files approved so these two new IPZillas just need to piggyback. We'll get those open and they should be approved quickly.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab
ruthdaly@xxxxxxxxxx
T/L 313-4453

Mark D Weitzel/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

10/08/2008 09:31 AM

Ruth Lee/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Axis2 additional files...

Ruth,

On the Architecture call today, we were going through the dependencies.  We wanted to make sure the Axis2 code that we require matches what was approved by eclispe legal.  Paul mentioned that Hubert discovered some additional files that were required during the IP process.  We would like to confirm that these have been approved by Eclipse legal.

Thanks,
-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top