[cosmos-dev] Information Update - Description has changed: Discuss remaining documentation issues Audio Conference Access Numbers North America: 877.421.0038 UK: +44.20.7026.0533 India: 000-800-100-1156 Code: 228608

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
X-LOTUS-CHARSET:UTF-8
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Lotus Development Corporation//NONSGML Notes 8.0//EN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Eastern
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19501105T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:19500312T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;TZID="Eastern":20080905T100000
DTEND;TZID="Eastern":20080905T103000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20080829T195622Z
SEQUENCE:0
ATTENDEE;ROLE=CHAIR;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;CN="David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM";
 RSVP=FALSE:mailto:David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CLASS:PUBLIC
DESCRIPTION;ALTREP="CID:<FFFF__=0ABBFE27DFFE01EA8f9e8a93df938690918c0AB@>":W
 e need to discuss the remaining items in the documentation and decide
 what sections need to be updated\, which ones that are empty need to h
 ave something written in them\, and which ones are non-critical and sh
 ould just be removed.  Then each section should be assigned to someone
  to complete for i14.  Completing the section means making all additio
 ns and updates to the HTML files in cvs and ensuring the formatting wo
 rks.   Changing sections in the SML chapter of User Guide and chapter
 2 of the Dev Guide will require also updating the help plugins for tho
 se sections in addition to the main HTML.\n\nPLEASE COME PREPARED!  We
  want everyone to have reviewed these sections so that we already have
  in mind what work remains\, and so the meeting will only take 30 minu
 tes.  Think about what you can pitch in and do.  Given that getting it
  done is the priority\, don't worry if you don't feel you're an expert
  - you can always ask for extra review if you are unsure about the con
 tent.\n\nFor reference in finding remaining doc items:\nhttp
 ://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_CountdownTo1.0\n\nIMPORTANT
 : The preferred source for reviewing the docs is in CVS\, since Rich a
 nd Keith made editorial changes due to feedback following our initial
 wiki page drafts.  Here's the cvs location of the documentation... I s
 uggest checking out the doc folder into Eclipse and opening the html f
 iles from there:\n\norg.eclipse.cosmos/doc/vi12/\n
SUMMARY:Discuss remaining documentation issues\nAudio Conference Acces
 s Numbers\nNorth America: 877.421.0038\nUK: +44.20.7026.0533\nIndia
 : 000-800-100-1156\nCode: 228608
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-SUBJECT:Information Update - Description has changed
 : Discuss remaining documentation issues\nAudio Conference Access Numb
 ers\nNorth America: 877.421.0038\nUK: +44.20.7026.0533\nIndia
 : 000-800-100-1156\nCode: 228608
ORGANIZER;CN="David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM"
 :mailto:David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx
UID:2D33FECC2C2656ED852574B400541D2D-Lotus_Notes_Generated
X-LOTUS-BROADCAST:FALSE
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-SEQ:2
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-WISL:$S:1;$L:1;$R:1;$E:1;$W:1;$O:1;$M:1;$B:2
X-LOTUS-NOTESVERSION:2
X-LOTUS-NOTICETYPE:E
X-LOTUS-APPTTYPE:3
X-LOTUS-CHILD_UID:63FD34ED41C6CDFF852574B4006D877A
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

GIF image

GIF image

[...]